CLUB PHOTO COMPETITION
Members are invited to submit digital images for the photo competition in March 2022. New images or those from your archive are fine but they cannot have been entered in previous club competitions
- There will be 5 categories as follows:
- Club member with model; funny, sad, launching, posing, wreckage
- A member’s model in flight; in the air or taking off and landing
- Full size aircraft; static or flying
- Any modelling activity; building, flying, whatever
- A 2 minute video of any modelling activity
- Members may enter up to 2 still images in each category a to b. They should be JPG, maximum size 2Mb (if you have problems with format or size talk to me)
- Members may enter one 2 minute (max) video, preferable MPEG
- Entries must be submitted to me at least 3 weeks before the competition as attachments in an email, clearly stating which images for each category; if not, I will choose the category.
- Entries will be presented randomly by category on the night in a PowerPoint presentation. The audience will be able to vote for their favourite either by a show of hands or on paper (to be decided), and their overall favourite.
Alan Butterworth – firstname.lastname@example.org